Rule Number Two: "Post photos of Quality". Again, not quite meeting the bar here. Even these today were taken with my phone.
Here are my excuses:
1) I am not all that technically savvy. This year we switched to a Mac and I switched to an I-phone and I am not proficient at the use photo apps, downloads. spellchecks, etcetera of either one.
2) I do not own a nice camera
3) I am too lazy to learn to use a nice camera, and would not cart the thing around if I could afford one.
4) I did not start this blog because I felt I had great things to say to the world nor do I have a deep longing for blogging fame or acclaim. It is merely an offshoot of my art, and I thought it would add another dimension and some insight into my work.
5) There’s that lack of time thing, which has led to the lack of art thing this year, which leaves me with little to say.
6) Because of the above reasons, I have not built up a tremendous readership.
7) I cannot keep up with all my passwords—my Weebly account, Facebook, Flickr, and various others that allow me access to the tools for posting.
8) I can never find a pair of reading glasses. I am frustrated that I now need them in order to read and type.
9) Oh, and I’ve gotten really lazy with punctuation. I don’t even bother to phone my English teacher mother anymore. Who/whom? which/that? I don’t care. Pathetic.
However, I am thankful for my gifted friends, and every once in awhile, their blogs inspire me to get up off my ol’ resting, flunkee laurels and write a little something for my own blog. Thank you for today’s exercise, Pam.
This etched stone above is in our fireplace that?which? (good grief again with the grammar!) is pictured below: